Assistant Deli Manager
As an Assistant Deli Manager, you would expect to stock, slice, cook, measure, weigh, package and prepare deli items to maintain and operate the deli department in an efficient manner within company policy. You would also assist the Deli Manager in managing and merchandising the department for maximum productivity.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
– Effectively coordinate production, merchandising, and sales through ongoing planning, direction, goal setting, communication, and teamwork.
– Properly use equipment to cook hot foods, prepare and package sandwiches, special orders and other items as needed.
– Accurately and efficiently weigh, package and label products.
– Properly fill, rotate and merchandise deli shelves, cases and displays.
– Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciates by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.