Assistant Grocery Manager
As an Assistant Grocery Manager, you are responsible for assisting with the operation of the grocery department. Assists the Grocery Manager with budgeted and achievement of financial aspects of the department. Oversees clerks within department and monitors for proper merchandising, rotation and inventory levels of grocery product.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
– Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product on shelving at various heights.
– Product ordering and writing schedules.
– Answer customers’ questions about products and knowing the location of products in store.
– Properly fill, rotate and merchandise grocery shelves and displays.
– Build trustful relationships with both customers and your team members.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.