Leppinks Food Centers is a fourth generation, family owned and operated company. We strive to provide high quality, fresh products, at a competitive price throughout West Michigan.
Family Owned Since 1928
Leppinks Food Centers began in 1928 in Belding, MI when John Leppink opened "John Leppink's Quality Cash Market".
Since 1928, Leppinks Food Centers has grown to seven Michigan grocery store locations in Belding, Dorr, Ferrysburg, Howard City, Lakeview, Newaygo, and Stanton. Rather than create a cookie-cutter approach to business, each store is different by design so it can be a true neighborhood market. One area that is the same for all Leppinks stores is the approach to business. The stores are big enough to offer great low prices and small enough to provide convenience and outstanding service.