As a Service Clerk, you will provide high standards of customer service and assistance at checkout; provide carry out service of customer’s purchases to their vehicles; and perform other tasks as assigned in an efficient manner within company policy.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
– Bag customer purchases in accordance with established store procedures.
– Assist customers with purchases including carry-out service and loading into their vehicles.
– Gather shopping carts and take them to designated areas and pickup points.
– Know location of products in store.
– Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.